Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who still remembers Game boy?

Hi all,

Gameboy is one of the most common handheld games in 90's. It practically was the best games at that time and all owners of the game back then always move around with it. It's such a lovely hand game back then but I'm not sure if people still play Gameboy today.

Game Boy is my favorite ever! I always play with it when I was younger. I think it's the reason why I have poor vision now because I was always glued to my Game Boy back then. Of course I remember gameboy! I still have it since the year 2002. Can you believe it? This thing refuses to break. This is so great to find people who still remember it hehe! Well, today, it is hard to forget something due to the presence of various types of contents online

Moreover, there are people with vision problems. It is due to the overuse of the eyesight. Yes that's true. Awwh, I'm so sorry to hear about your poor vision problems. I think as well that it's as a result of having one's eyes always fixated on the light screen that makes it impair one's vision.
Working...
X